This business of referrals and the GPT industry is soo not for everyone! I know for a fact you CAN make decent money online, but this industry is NOT for those who want to get rich quick or want to do minimal work for maximum cash payouts!
So if you don't want to spend the time doing research, like reading my blog for example- I recommend you find other ways, and if you do find a quick get rich program that cost's NO money to sign up then please, please email me cuz I want IN.
Now, if your the kind of person who is genuinely interested in growing your referral down-line and you don't mind spending 20 seconds doing a free offer/survey for around 50 cents profit 5-10 times a day, I highly recommend you read on...
What a great concept: Read and click their ads and make money doing it!
With the help of "RoboForm" a free down-loadable program, you can easily move through the surveys and offers at rapid speed!
Of Course there's the "pay for referrals" path, but why spend money when you don't have to?
Here is my advice:
1. Be excited about learning something new every day!
2. Nurture your referrals and your blogs...keep in contact with your referrals, let them know what is working and crediting for you. Ask them how they are doing, and if they have any questions.
3. Keep your blog active- make sure you include it in your email signature and routinely update the signature to let members know what is NEW over at your blog.
4. For Sure join the GPT Boycot forum.... and post away there! People are always wanting to know which sites to sign up at.
5. I can't express enough to have other content on your blog in addition to "making money online." I include articles (for example) like, "How to Get Free Stuff Online" including links. Then I post a link to that article on various classified sites like craigslist. Title: "Free 3lb bag of Cat Food."
And, woola... people click to get the bag of cat food, they check out my blog, and are signing up at the sites I'm affiliated with. The next thing I see is that my referral base is UP!!!
So, like I said it takes time... and most importantly you should be having fun at it!
If it's not fun for ya.... you won't be doing it for very long. So find ways to make it fun.... and set realistic goals.
I will write more about this in upcoming post's, so make sure you subscribe to my blog- and email me if you have any comments, suggestions, and/or questions.
Coming soon- I will be posting about, "The Law of Attraction".. and the tools I use to attract what I want in my present life- and how it has worked for me so far!
I'm really excited about this- been focusing a lot of my "real time" energy on it, and WOW.... how exceptionally fast it has been working for me.
Follow your bliss,